Monday, October 16, 2006

Good on Paper


Good on Paper is an amazing site displaying the work of Lisa Wong Jackson. She has a massive collection of designs from cards to this awesome calendar for 2007 (featured above). She is super talented and has grown a good following of supporters. For inspiration Lisa looks at the world around her, friends, family, photos, old signs, food and architecure, to name but a few. She has some great designs, please do yourself and your computer screen a favour and visit her site!

2 Comments:

Blogger kstyle said...

Hi Gary,

I love your blog and have added it to my morning coffee visits. I will be visiting often. I love the cards by good on paper. Especially the "I cant wait" chair card. k

7:07 pm  
Blogger kstyle said...

Hi Gary,

I love your blog and have added it to my morning coffee visits. I will be visiting often. I love the cards by good on paper. Especially the "I cant wait" chair card. k

7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home