Thursday, March 15, 2007

Arthur Hash





Man jewelry is often a tricky question and some woman hate it. I tend to agree that some selected pieces can really enhance an outfit and Arthur Hash has got some of these in his collections. I would wear the little grenade brooch on my vintage blazers and possibly even the little silhouette men as well. He also has some interesting bracelet designs and other brooches. Ok I got this from a blog but I can't remember which one it is...if I do I will post it, sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a lot of the pieces produced by the label Alex and Chloe. I love this and would definitely own a bunch if I could.

1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see my boyfriend in these.
Actually...I could see myself wearing one of these. They're just really cool and unusual looking.
I like the pic with all the little silhouetted guys on the white wall.

1:38 am  
Blogger megan said...

thanks in return for the blog link. I always enjoy reading your blog.

megan auman - Jewelry. Metals. Objects.

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home