Monday, August 27, 2007

TAGGED!


Hmmm tagged again...well for the fun of it I will be playing along..."A few things about me that nobody (the general public) knows"...ok here goes...

  1. Watching TV is a pet hate of mine. I think it dulls your mind and the shows on right now are like modern day soaps and baywatch rolled into one. I like to see movies but often don't have the time.
  2. I play cricket for Forest Hills, and I like to see myself as an all rounder...although I think my team mates would totally disagree, haha.
  3. I got to gym a minimum 4 times a week to burn off stress and energy I get from sitting behind this computer all week.
  4. I have this weird thing where I calculate and count almost everything. eg. I know exactly how many times I have been hugged this year....needless to say I am not a hug EVERYONE kinda guy. Only people close to me.
  5. Since my grandfather, his brother and my Great Grandmother were in World War 2, I got all our families medals and paperwork together into a nice cabinet. This triggered a short circuit in my head and I have been collecting WW2 memorabilia ever since. I have round about 60 medals, my most precious (gollum) is my families but my most valuable is the Southern Rhodesian Service Medal awarded to only 15 000 people. Its worth around R3000.
  6. I am addicted to Cream Soda and Guinness. But never together!
  7. My favourite movie of all time is The Great Escape.
  8. My back up plan for life is to join the French Foreign Legion.
  9. A project manager who used to work with me grew up in the house where I grew up and I am related in a round about way to one of my bosses.
  10. Girls still scare the hell out of me.
  11. My Great great uncle is John Ross, of the SA TV series "John Ross", he was actually Johnathan Ross McLean who later became Governor of Natal in the 1800s.
  12. One day I will be buried on Jersey (English Channel) from where my family originated.
There we go! I will be back tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger sfgirlbybay said...

Wonderful! Thanks for playing!

Are you counting how many emails you get per day? :)

2:47 am  
Blogger kbd said...

Super, thanks Gary! I'll think of you next time I'm watching my hubby play cricket here in Boston.

2:54 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Your hubby plays cricket in Boston? That is so exciting! Im in NY in December and would love to find out if there are cricket sides there. Ask your hubby if he knows of any links or leagues I can look up, if you dont mind?

Thanks!
Gary.

8:32 am  
Blogger cinnamon said...

hey so much for personalising your blog. i like it!

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home