Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ultimate Members....er....ok










Well this is a different sort of post...but I have good reasons to post it. The Ultimate Member limited edition vibrator collection from JimmyJane has a unique quality...(this is awkward)...The illustration and package design was done by my favourite illustrator Jamie Hewlett, the creator of Tank Girl and The Gorillaz. Each "character" has a story to go with its vibrator, my favourite is Omaha Hi-Lo, known for her hustling capabilities she owns Monte Carlo and The Strip. I had a good laugh at the concepts and was amazed by the incredible illustrations.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Great illustrations. But I wonder if form triumphs over function here?

10:56 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Hahahahahaa...that is funny. I am on the same page as you.

Gary*

11:00 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

It is a collectors set though...hehe

Gary*

11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home