Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hayden-Harnett Apparel










All I can find are great ladies coats!! AARGH, it's driving me mad finding these coats but nothing for my trip to NY! Hayden-Harnett is known for their beautiful handbags mostly, but I thought their coat/jacket collection was amazing! My search continues...by the way the one leather jacket featured costs $650 (R4500 approx)...thats insane...I could travel into the midlands here, meet up with a Zulu chief, buy an authentic african cow (Nguni maybe?) and make a one of a kind jacket for less...But thats just my opinion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Thanks for the compliments! Your potential bush adventure sounds pretty interesting as well. Perhaps we should try something similar for our next collection. Maybe we'll see you in NY.

7:58 pm  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

realllly beautiful. i love that lining.

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home