Friday, November 02, 2007

The White Stripes Holga collaboration







"In collaboration with Lomography, The White Stripes have produced two completely custom cameras: the "Jack" Holga and the "Meg" Diana. Only 3000 of each camera have been produced. Each set is made completely in the band’s red, white and black color scheme. Rob Jones designed all packaging." - I stole this copy straight from the Colette site, I was stuck in an hour and 20 minute traffic jam this morning and I am feeling rather frustrated. Please excuse my laziness.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher de Beer said...

those are so cool, i want one

2:44 pm  
Blogger Aesthetic Outburst... said...

These are awesome! I don't even take photos very often, but I think I need these.

4:29 am  
Blogger Gennie Catastrophe said...

i love the white stripes and i love Holga cameras!! This is awesome, thanks for sharing.

6:11 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

abbey h your comment was so funny, as I also get that want but dont need at all feeling very often!

Gary*

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home