Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bag-Kaku


Sitting at work on a Sunday...So I thought I would post as I needed a break, and for all the other people viewing my blog from their office spaces, I sympathise with you. Anyway, how great are these bags! They remind me of my Grans old luggage with all the worldly stickers on them, from Switzerland to Peru. I love old suitcases, I have a brown leather 50s suitcase and a blue canvas covered one from the 70s and i take them all over the place. The Bag-Kaku is a great design from Monacca, a company that salvages uprooted cedars from tree-thinned Japanese forests. The bags are super light and hand-sewn. Clean and rounded design, perfect!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Aww, poor thing. This time of year is so crazy - total ground rush. Eek! Anyway, good luck with the workload.

10:50 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Thanks! I know, people get frantic and they want everything done before the end of the year. In the future in December I am going to get away from it all, the busy malls, hectic traffic and of course the holiday makers...Back to work!

Gary*

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home