Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bene


The Coffice chair by Bene is not really that attractive and I can see many designers turning their noses up at it . I like it because, although keeping all TV limited to the minimal amount of viewing, I do like watching the odd DVD. I always see and hear things that I think I should remember and jot down. Well, now I can! Get my note book out, awesome smooth pen and I am set to write as I watch. I assume it would be great for conferences or long boardroom meetings, where a table is not required.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary, thanks for the heads up on the Design Team fabrics. I have met with them and am very excited about placing an order for some of there fabrics. My big problem is going to be restraint.

1:09 pm  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

No problem Ann!

I love those prints and if I could I would cover everything in them...even my pets! It's good South African design with heritage that makes this good combination.

Gary*

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home