Friday, January 19, 2007

I got tagged!

I got tagged! Ok so you have to tell the world six weird things about yourself and then tag six others...But im so normal, WHATEVER! Here they are.

1) I have a secret obsession with Steve McQueen.

2) Im afraid of flying.

3) Im scared of being alone when I die.

4) I sometimes don't pick up the phone because I'm scared I will say something stupid.

5) I wish I could speak to my father without planning the conversation in my head first.

6) I wore the same cap everyday until I was 8...I still have the cap.

I tagged Haute*Nature, LifeFever, Heather Moore, Jessica Gonacha, Eclective Detective and Bloesem blogs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can assure you that you will not die alone and that fear of flying might be an issue.

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home