Thursday, January 18, 2007

Paul Edmunds


Through blogging I have met some truly wondeful and inspiring people that have been more than friendly and welcoming to me. Heather Moore is one of these people who I mail every now and again and I love getting mails in reply to my many blog/design questions. I recently found out what an amazing artist her husband is and I thought it would only be appropriate of me to post his work. Paul Edmunds creates unconventional pieces on the cusp between abstraction and representation. After timely processes of creation his pieces really speak for themselves. Thanks Heather! I mean look at the piece named Sieve, amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

You are so sweet. Thanks for the thanks, and for the praise of Paul's work too. I'm 100% in agreement with you. He's fab!

12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home