Tuesday, May 01, 2007

20% more Wayfarer




In my humble opinion I think the Rayban Wayfarers are one of the icons of the 20th Century. In terms of design I love them, especially how they are viewed from the side. I mean, look how happy Tom Cruise is in them, wouldnt you want that? A little story for you, I was frequenting one of our local grocery stores and I saw a slab of chocolate with "20% more happiness" written along the top of the packaging. So being a little down that day I bought it, and to my surprise I was 25% happier after it! Go figure....

It has been a mix bag of posts recently as I have been away from all my material for 5 days, I will design post again tomorrow, promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger ChiGirl said...

I just bought a pair of $5 brown wayfarers on the street (in nyc). love em! Thanks for posting a link to my blog too, I'm going to add you to my blogroll.

6:02 pm  
Blogger The Truth said...

Yea thanks im glad people are makin them for cheaper for us broke people i found mine here http://www.houseofsunglasses.com/
know anywhere else?

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home