Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Beautiful Vending


Ok, this has to be the most ridiculous but practical idea for a vending machine. Seriously,...are we living in the 50s again with all these weird, wacky and innovative (so tired of hearing this word in retail, should be replaced by simplicity) ideas flood the market for about 1 week? This is a vending machine for ladies(or men) caught in the bad weather and need a quick straighten...It made me laugh for a while, please, especially ladies, I want to hear some comments about this product. Yay or Nay? Big NO from me!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After having to deal with my daughter's lice (yes, I got them too), it's also a hair-pullingly desperate NO from me!

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After having to deal with my daughter's lice (yes, I got them too), it's also a hair-pullingly desperate NO from me!

3:08 pm  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Ha ha! I feel your pain(excuse the pun). It arrived to me on an innovation and ideas newsletter. What a horrible concept. Vending machines are going a bit far, except the one where you deposit old cans and bottles into a recycling vending machine and in return you receive tokens or credits for that mall.

5:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you guys for real... this is amazing!

1:36 pm  
Blogger heavenlyhols said...

the first gujys must be about 50 and have no idea, lice? the last time i heard that was when i was in primary school. clearly not the target market.
this is the best invention me ad all my friends have ever seen and used, love to beautiful vending holly

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lice don't live for long when they have left the head. They certainly wont last long at 200 degrees. These things will be more sterile and clean than any public toilet or hand basin you use.
Fantastic Idea I love it

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home