Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holiday Time


I regret to inform my loyal devoted members of the public that read my blog weekly/daily (thanks again!) that I am going on a well deserved retreat to the Drakensberg for the weekend. Strapped with my cameras and boardshorts I mean to squeeze the essence out of everyday, weather permitting...Breathe easy as I will be back in full blogging swing on Monday with posts that will hopefully knock your mouse right out of your hand! But alas, I will not leave you uninspired or bored, I have compiled a few sites that might keep your eyes and mind entertained for a while and your index finger clicking away furiously.

Buy: an Im Banksy t-shirt and start the revolution.


Flip: a page or two through Dan Eldons Journals.

Browse: Zenkaya for it's unique prefabs (South African Design)

Mix: some inspirational colour palettes for your room.

Listen: to the sounds at Tycho music and fall deeply asleep.

Write: an email to an old friend and see how they are doing.

Help: someone or those who cannot help themselves.

See you on Monday! Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Wow! Zenkaya is beautiful. But er... sorry to be such a grump... where do the burglar bars go? (sorry)

10:39 am  
Blogger http://www.banksyunmasked.co.uk said...

There's cheaper and better colour banksy tees at http://www.banksyunmasked.co.uk

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home