Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!


Merry Cristmas to all and I hope it is a time with family and loved ones for you. Please keep safe if you are travelling and remember to spread the merry spirit where ever you go. I will be back after a blogbreak, kinda like a spring break I suppose, and posting into the new year like never before. I thank all who have viewed my humble blog and especially the people who have taken time out to leave a comment behind on my posts. Special thanks to Heather Moore and Grace Bonney for making this year and blogging that much better for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Aw, you're sweet! I've had a good time blogging with you too! Thanks for all the heads-ups at Spray Glue this year.

9:42 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

No problem Heather. Catch you on th flip side.

Gary*

11:13 am  
Blogger kstyle said...

Have a great holiday yourself. And can't wait to see what you bring to the new year. k

3:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad to have found your blog and hope your having a great Christmas! I am going to write you back shortly....hope all is well with you!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home