Monday, February 12, 2007

Come fly with me, lets fly lets fly away!




Ok, so after my ill body is feeling better the powers that be have decided to send me to the four corners of South Africa to present and brief design students from a number of different design schools. I am leaving tomorrow and will be returning this weekend after seeing Li Edelkoort in Johannesburg, which I am super excited about! I will be trying to get some posts up while in the hotels but please accept my deepest apology if I miss a few deadlines along the way...adieu adieu!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

hey, give us a buzz if you're in Cape Town.

9:00 am  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

have a great trip! just wanted to say that i really like your blog and consider it one of my daily must-reads. thanks for the great take on everything -- joanna

5:12 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

Thanks so much for the kind words, and for looking at my blog everyday! I am stuck in this hotel and get carted around all day, it really isn't that exciting but its all good experience. Johannesburg is way to fast for a Durban boy like me...eek!

I will try and post some more sooner or later.

Gary*

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home