Saturday, February 17, 2007

On to Cape Town!


Well, I am back in Durban and totally exhausted from running between places and presenting. I think I could used to it...maybe. It is just hard travelling and rushing in places you have never been to. I went to the Constitutional Court and was amazed, engrossed and saddened by what I saw about our past in this country. The Womans Political Prison was horrific and it together with the Court is a must see in Johannesburg. The people there taking care of me were super super sweet and they made me feel right at home. Here is a polaroid of the Constitutional Court I took on a beautiful Johannesburg day. Oh and the other is a quote on one of the walls there from Nelson Mandela. It is my favourite quote of all time...Off to Cape Town on Monday and Tuesday and then maybe the Design Indaba...We will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home