Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to the Future...2007!


I'm back! You're back! And it's 2007! What a crazy and fun filled year it was in 2006, 2007 looks to be even better with greater and bigger things on the horizon. Christmas at the House of Payn was the usual mad gathering of siblings and their better halves. My loving parentals decided to spoil me and bought me the entire white edition of the Gorillaz vinyl figures. They are super cool and the packaging is even better! New Years was ok, always a bit of an anti climax for me. Maybe you have to experience New Years in New York or Sydney to get the real deal. I wish all the bloggers out there all the best for 2007 and to all the readers I hope you find what you are looking for. Enjoy 2007!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

What wonderful parents!

Hope it's a great year for you.

9:28 am  
Blogger Spray Glue said...

They are cool aren't they? Im such a nerd I collect dolls...in the process of getting a new tattoo soon. Yeeha! Can't wait. All the best to you and yours!!

Thanks for caring!

10:07 am  
Blogger Anna said...

Shizzles! you have very cool parents! Nice!

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home